- Engaging way of spending time off school close to your home
- Day camp allows you to spend more time with your child than when you send them to a camp outside the city
- A good opportunity for a child to acquire first experience in spending the day on their own
- Learning through play instead of computer and television
- We run our day camps in 7 biggest cities in Poland
Day Camp in Warsaw - Winter 2024
Why choose Mały Geniusz?
- Professional care, learning and development through play, spending carefree time in safe conditions
- Innovative workshops including e.g. experiments, first aid, chess, foreign languages, photography, savoir-vivre, healthy eating, building self-confidence, developing interpersonal skills
- Our camps are registered and inspected by the Board of Education (Kuratorium Oświaty).
- We have already organized 700 editions of our day camps throughout the country. Over 16,5 thousand satisfied children participated in our summer and winter editions.
As part of individual thematic blocks, e.g. artistic or science, the following classes will be held:
Artistic, manual and arts classes
Natural sience and experimentals
Soft skills, humanistic and languages workshops:
Thematic workshops are conducted by EXPERTS – activity instructors of various disciplines, scholars, winners of prestigious prizes and international competitions. Our experts are enthusiasts who can instill in children interest in science. Many of them work professionally as chemists, lecturers, lawyers, physicians, TVP stage designers or musicians actively performing on world stages. Experts make our day-camp curriculum absolutely unique – only at Mały Geniusz workshops in Egyptology will be conducted by an archaeologist, in astronomy by a scientist, and the class on entrepreneurship by a lecturer of the best Economic University in the country.
Our mission is to awaken children’s passion for learning, including new technologies. However, we notice a trend of transferring the world only to virtual reality and forgetting about building “live” relationships.
We believe that balance is important, which is why our tours are “analogue”. We take children on a scavenger hunt, we organize picnics and city games. We show them that their parents’ games, such as encrypting messages, determining the directions of the world and working together in a group, can be a great way to spend time. Depending on the current recommendations related to the pandemic, we also organize trips to interesting places such as the court, police, post office, theater or university.
2 winter camps 2024 in Warsaw: From January 15 to January 26
Current prizelast minute
(detailed price list is in the table below)
Classes from 7.30 to 18.00
The care of teachers and the manager
Every day thematic classes with specialists and masters in their fields
Two lunch sets to choose from + afternoon tea
Guarantee of children's safety, day camps are reported to the EDUCATION OFFICE
Extensive experience of the organizer who organized 700 camps
Games, board games, toys and art supplies are available for children
Diploma at the end of the course
Innovative, original curriculum
Activities from 7.30 to 18.00
A qualified staff – a camp manager and 2 counsellors
Daily thematic classes with experts
Board – 2 meals
Guarantee of children’s safety, day camp is registered and inspected by the Board of Education
Extensive experience in child care – we have already organized 700 day camps throughout Poland
board games, stationery, art supplies and toys available in the classroom
All necessary teaching materials and resources
Diploma at the end of the stay
An innovative, original curriculum
We encourage you to purchase your own cancellation insurance and shorten your participation in organized leisure. The cost of this type of policy is usually around PLN 50.00. The insurance must be started within 3 days of paying for the holiday.
|More than 1 week||PLN 20 discount for each subsequent week|
|Second child||PLN 20 discount for both children|
|Recommend us to your friends||PLN 20 discount for you|
*Discounts do not add up
*Price is subject to change and results from an automatic algorithm that takes into account the number of free places and time.